New Folding Portable Iron Mini Collar Iron Electric Mini Iron With Double Ironing 6 Heat Settings Flip-Out Wings Functions for Household Dorm Room Crafting Travel Business Trip Collar Accessories
- Comfort Grip Design and Compact design: The comfort grip design makes you grip easily and comfortably. And compact design can make it fold together perfectly so that it can make your storage and traveling a breeze.
- 6 Heat Settings: Press the power button to cycle through to the desired heat setting including Linen, Denim, Cotton, Wool, Silk and Polyester.
- Flip-Out Wings: Flip-out wings for traditional ironing when you need more than just a touch-up. Ironing is quick and easy with the Flip-Out Wings.
- Non-Stick Plates: Dual non-stick heating plates glide smoothly cross all fabrics. No bunching, staining or burning.
This is a folding portable iron.
Rating Voltage: 110-220V
Rating Frequency: 50-60Hz
Rating Power: 140W( heating )
Temperature Range: 110-176C
Please note that the mini iron does not require water.
Comfort Grip Design and Compact design
The comfort grip design makes you grip easily and comfortably. And compact design can make it fold together perfectly so that it can make your storage and traveling a breeze.
How to Use
1. With wings closed, place iron flat on a stable work surface with temperature settings facing up.
2.insert the cord into the electrical wall outlet. Push the power once to power the iron on. The iron will now begin heating.
3.Press the power button to cycle through to the desired heating selection.
4. The iron is pre-heating about 5 minutes.
5.To touch-up iron, slide fabric between the opening. Clamp fabric between the two heating plates and slide iron across the fabric. To avoid burning, do not clamp and hold in place.
6. For traditional ironing, flip both wings out and push plates firmly against fabric and slide iron across the fabric. To avoid burning, don’t hold in place. To avoid injury or burning, don’t use hands to flip-out wings.
7.When ironing synthetics, place a piece of cloth between the iron and the fabric to protect the fabric.
8.Immediately after use, cycle completely through the heating selections until the settings are no longer illuminated and device power down. Pull plug out of the wall outlet. Store iron after it has completely cooled down.
9. To avoid damaging the ironing surface, do not iron over buttons or other hard surface. Do not wipe the iron surfaces using gritty cleansing powders or harsh chemicals.
10. Iron is for dry only. Do not attempt to fill or use with water.
11. To avoid injury, do not attempt to use on collars or clothing while wearing them.
1. To avoid burning, do not use for more than 10 minutes at a time. Iron will automatically turn off after 10 minutes of time.
2.To protect against an electric shock, do not place iron in water or other liquids. Do not handle this appliance with wet hands. If appliance gets wet, stop use and allow it to dry thoroughly before commencing further use.
3.Always unplug the iron immediately after use. Never yank on the cord to unplug the iron from the electrical outlet. Instead, pull on the plug to unplug the iron.
4.Do not allow cord to touch hot surfaces. Allow iron to cool down completely before storing. Fold and wrap cord or storage to prevent damage.
5. Do not operate iron with a damaged cord or if the iron has been dropped or damaged. To avoid the risk of electrical shock, do not attempt to repair this appliance yourself. Always contact an authorized technician. Incorrect reassemply can cause a risk of electric shock.
6.Burns can occur from touching hot metal parts. Use caution when heat touch wet cloth or water. The water can turn to hot steam.
|Package Dimensions||9.6 x 6 x 1.9 inches|
|Item Weight||14.4 ounces|