- 10-inch Length; 7 Adjustment; 2-1/8 Jaw opening;
- High Grade Steel with Chrome-Vanadium Alloy Water Pump Pliers
- Grip Tight Clip with Pipe Wrench Style Teeth: Designed to Grip All Shapes Like Rods, Pipes and Cable Connections
- Precision-Milled Ribs for Smooth, Positive Interlock Between Two Halves. Riveted Joint Will Not Separate or Jump Out of Grooves
- Tongue-and-groove pliers are commonly used for turning and holding nuts and bolts, gripping irregularly shaped objects, and clamping materials.
Ordinary pliers (even with pliers pouches) can not live working to prevent electric shock;
When climbing operations, not to be left unattended pliers to prevent fall injuries;
When cut Bengjin wire, must wear protective goggles, while with one hand gripping a wire-cutting blade outside, to prevent cut Wire bullet wounds.
Do not use forceps when the steel hammer.
Pliers often adjust the width of the jaws causes the shaft clamp nut loose, should be tightened, or affect the shear properties
Filling oil into the forceps hinge junctions can effectively extend the service life of the pliers and improve work efficiency.
This Plier made from high quality chrome vanadium steel for longer life.
Easy 7X Adjustment.
Simply and quickly adjustable.
Handle ergonomically shaped handle
|Item Weight||1.04 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||12.6 x 3.9 x 1.9 inches|