Using the MASSAGE GUN
At just under 3 LBS in weight and roughly 10” in length, the MASSAGE GUN is fully portable and easy for anyone to use. Athletes new to the MASSAGE GUN should start by slowly applying light pressure and moving the tool across the body 60-90 seconds per body part. A full body session should not exceed 15 minutes. Treat yourself 2-3 times per day.
Your MASSAGE GUN ships standard with:
- Deluxe Protective Travel Case
- 2 Lithium-ion Batteries – Samsung 4 cell, 2.5 amp
- Lithium-ion Battery Charger
- Pouch for Attachments
- Dampener Attachment – for tender areas or near bones
- Large Ball Attachment – for large muscle groups
- Standard Ball Attachment – for overall use
- Wedge Attachment – for scraping, shoulder blades or IT bands
- Thumb Attachment – for lower back and trigger point therapy
- Cone Attachment – for pinpoint muscle treatment
Powerful, quiet, and commercial-grade. The professional percussive therapy device in a league of its own.
Top-of-the-line, commercial-grade deep muscle treatment meets personalized, guided app experiences that help to reduce muscle soreness, improve mobility, and increase relaxation. With a rotating arm and continuous battery life the MASSAGE GUN is the advanced, professional-grade recovery tool of choice for professionals and everyday people worldwide. every aspect of the MASSAGE GUN has been thoughtfully designed for maximum ergonomic comfort and unparalleled professional-grade durability and treatment.
Prepare. Perform. Recover.
Depth, speed, and force are key to any deep muscle treatment, but MASSAGE GUN impacts muscle with a targeted, scientifically calibrated dose for greater therapeutic benefits for the body. All it takes is a quick 30 second sweep over muscle groups to increase circulation, release tension and soreness, and enhance performance.
Powerful deep muscle treatment
When our founder Dr. Jason Wersland searched for a natural solution for his pain, the devices he tried didn’t get to the root of his discomfort. 13 versions later, the PRO delivers our 60% deeper amplitude and speed with up to 60 lbs. force without stalling – a powerful, potent dose you won’t find with low-amplitude, high-speed devices.
A truly personalized wellness routine
Bluetooth enabled and seamlessly integrated with our new newly updated, fully-personalized app experience, MASSAGE GUN is connected to your life in a more meaningful way than ever. As our Therabody app continues to interact with and learn from your behaviors and preferences, it will suggest customized treatments to support the things you enjoy doing most.
Rotating Arm and Ergonomic Multi-Grip
The PRO offers 4 unique arm positions designed to create ideal angles to reach any area of the body. Our patented MASSAGE GUN Triangle ergonomic handle design allows you to hold the device in a number of ways while actively reducing strain on your hands, wrists, and arms.
Rotating Arm and Ergonomic Multi-Grip
QX150 Motor with QuietForce Technology
OLED Screen: Customizable Speed Range & Force Meter
300 – Minute Total Battery Life
6 Easy-to-Clean Foam Attachments
Hard plastic attachments can harm the body, so we designed ours with comfortable, non-porous closed-cell foam, which can be easily cleaned for a hygienic and relaxing experience. Each has a unique shape and impact level to ensure the right treatment in the right area—the result of years of feedback from our founder actual patients.
- Supersoft Attachment – Impact Level: 1/10 – MASSAGE GUN version of vibration therapy and mostly used for sensitive areas, including bones.
- Dampener Attachment – Impact Level: 3/10 – Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use.
- Standard Ball Attachment – Impact Level: 5/10 – Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups.
- Thumb Attachment – Impact Level: 7/10 – Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back.
- Wedge Attachment – Impact Level: 5/10 – Perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands and commonly used for “scraping” and “flushing,” which help to decrease the amount of lactic acid in muscles.
- Cone Attachment – Impact Level: 10/10 – Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet.
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 3 x 12 inches; 3 Pounds
- Item model number : Pro